12-14 November 2020
Auckland University of Technology | Auckland
The New Zealand Association of Breast Cancer Research Incorporated, in association with the major breast cancer charities in New Zealand, is organising NZBCS-2020: The Second New Zealand Breast Cancer Symposium.
The inaugural conference in 2017 was attended by many local researchers, clinicians and health professionals as well as delegates from over 25 other countries. NZBCS-2020 continues to serve as a global forum for researchers to present research findings, share ideas and keep abreast of the latest progress of breast cancer detection technologies, research methodologies and treatment options.
The theme of NZBCS-2020 is “From prevention, early diagnosis to targeted therapy”. Five prominent breast cancer researchers and medical consultants will deliver keynote speeches, which cover a wide range of the topics:
• Professor Ian Ellis, Nottingham City Hospital, UK.
• Professor Jane Visvader, The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research, Australia.
• Professor Ross Lawrenson, Waikato District Health Board/University of Waikato, New Zealand.
• Professor Sarah-Jane Dawson, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre/The University of Melbourne, Australia.
• Distinguished Professor Stephen Hursting, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA.
The call for sponsorship and abstracts is now open. Information on registration and abstracts submission is available on the conference website.
AUT City Campus, Sir Paul Reeves Building
35 Wellesley Street East