The Health Research Council and the Ministry of Health have formed an exciting new funding initiative to facilitate the development of a sustainable, nationally coordinated and equitable clinical trials enterprise in New Zealand.
The funding partners are seeking to fund high-quality research that will describe the strengths, gaps and areas of need for clinical trials systems and data infrastructure in the New Zealand public healthcare system; review related international evidence and best practice; and develop evidence-based recommendations to inform policy for clinical trials infrastructure in New Zealand.
All the information you need to apply for funding under this initiative is now available on HRC Gateway.
- Registrations and full applications open in HRC Gateway: 18 December 2019 (8am)
- Investigator briefing meeting (Wellington): 19 February 2020 (1pm–3pm)
- Registrations close in HRC Gateway: 10 March 2020 (1pm)
- Full applications close in HRC Gateway: 7 April 2020 (1pm)
- Hard copies due at the HRC: 9 April 2020 (5pm)